Orders, Shipping & Returns
WILD RIDE IMPORTS LLC - DBA ScootersO Pacific wants to make sure you have the parts you need. With so many scooter models, so many years and so many similar items, we want to work with you to make sure returns are not a headache, but at the same time we want to protect ourselves from misuse of our good will.
1. You must have a Merchandise Return Authorization to return any parts. You can obtain this by contacting us through the form on the "Contact Us" Page, e-mailing us directly or by phoning 360-556-1372
2. Please ship any returns to: Returns, ScootersO Pacific 3307 Evergreen Way STE707 PMB398 Please ship only via prepaid UPS Standard Ground or by USPS parcel post. Returns sent via any other shipping method will only be credited with postage equal to the above approved methods. All returns are the property and responsibility of the shipper until received by ScootersO Pacific. Please use appropriate packaging and insure the package for complete value if you ship via USPS, or if the package has a value over $100 if shipped via UPS. Goods damaged or lost en route back to ScootersO Pacific are the responsibility of the shipper.
3. Replacement parts, if needed, can be sent immediately at full cost and credit will be issued once the original item has been received at ScootersO Pacific.
4. All returned parts will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, unless the returned part was shipped incorrectly due to ScootersO Pacific's error.
5. ScootersO Pacific will grant a 30 day period for returns from date of merchandise shipment.
6. ScootersO Pacific will not accept items for return that have been damaged during installation or use by the customer.
7. ScootersO Pacific will not accept returns for: Electrical Items, Tools, Repair and Workshop Manuals, Parts Books and Special Order items. Special Order Items include all parts not normally stocked by ScootersO Pacific., including motor vehicles purchased as Restorations, projects or those sold "as is".
ScootersO Pacific will ship your order within 24 hours of the completion of the order excluding orders placed Saturday and Sunday. Shipping times will vary depending on shipment form requested. General shipping may take 2-10 working days based on your distance from our premises in Washington State.
We accept the following credit cards: American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard and payments via PayPal. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order, and may cause us to refuse your order.
Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Company Checks, & Personal Checks
We accept this form of payment, if drawn in US Dollars on a US bank. We cannot accept draft type payments in any other currency.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. ScootersO Pacific reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Out-of-Stock Products & Back Orders
If a part that you’ve ordered is temporarily out of stock, we will not charge you for that item. That part will be considered on back order and we will refund any money paid for it and keep track of the part’s status for you. When the part comes into stock again, we will notify you, and you may place the order again for that item if you wish. If the parts take an unusually long amount of time to come back into stock, we may cancel the back order as we try another supplier. We apologize for this, as suppliers sometimes run low on certain items. We will consult with you prior to making any decisions regarding your order. We will always inform you before shipping any backordered items. We will not auto ship
Special Order Policy:
If there is a specific part that you are looking for that we do not currently have in our shop, we can special order it for you. We will do our best to locate the parts you need and let you know how quickly we can have them in stock and send them to you. We require a deposit of the full amount (100%) of the part at the time of your order. When your parts arrive, any applicable shipping and sales tax for WA residents will be charged. If the parts take an unusually long amount of time to arrive, we may cancel the order upon notifying you first, and refund your deposit. We will consult with you prior to making any decisions regarding your order.
ScootersO Pacific shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered in the State of Washington. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, ScootersO Pacific shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.ScootersO Pacific shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled by us, ScootersO Pacific shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.